As a Software Development Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software codes in according to requirements and specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, and within delivery timelines.
- To develop clean, readable and maintainable software codes:-
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards/benchmarks.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
- Develop unit testable codes with corresponding unit tests.
- Participate in consultation with the Development Lead in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Lead.
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Working experience in an agile software development environment.
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net, Angular JS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core & Web API, NHibernate, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathise with the customer’s viewpoint when designing and developing software.