Features and Description
The Utility feed is available when you add Industry Feeds to your account. Click on the “Contact Sales” button above to learn more. The Utility feed automatically streams 4 videos every day to your targeted screens and devices.
- Reinforces required OH&S annual training topics
- Addresses specific exposure hazards
- Covers key DOT and FMCSA standards
- Supports ISO 45001:2018 communication and awareness requirements
- Promotes balanced Total Worker Approach
- Follows National Safety Council Observance Calendar
- Uses straightforward language and eye-catching animations to drive messages home
3 Points of Contact | Aerial Lift Safety | Confined Spaces | Distracted Driving | Electrical Hazards | Equipment Maintenance | Fall Protection | Hazard Awareness | Hazardous Conditions | HazMat Handling | High Winds | Hot Work | Lightning Safety | Lockout/Tagout | Lone Worker | PPE | Safe Lifting | Site Safety | Trenching | Working Around Traffic
When paired with the OH&S Channel, the Utility feed is part of your foundational safety communication program.