Microsoft Office 365
Features and Description
Enable room booking from workplace displays and keep all your spaces in sync.
Connecting your Microsoft Office 365 account to create a Room Booking card to book a single room or resource or Schedule Board card to view multiple rooms at once and create a reservation. Once your account is connected you’ll have access to:
- Room information: the room name and status indicating if the room is available, offline, or occupied is displayed.
- Meeting information: details of current meeting and upcoming meetings for the day.
- Booking functions:
- Book now – ability to book 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours from the current time, based on room availability.
- Book in advance – book future time slots (on the same day only) or up to 7 days in advance, based on room availability.
- Check in – option to check in to a meeting from 10 minutes before until 10 minutes after the start of the meeting.
- Extend meeting – extend current meeting by 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours.
- End meeting – end current meeting, and make the room available.