Features and Description
Think of Channels as a playlist of Cards. They are used to organize and publish content to a desired audience or device. Appspace has three channel types: playlist channel, live channel, and advanced channel.
A playlist channel is the most commonly used channel type. It’s simple to build and manage by selecting individual cards or even an entire folder of cards at a time and publishing. You can control and customize your channel by editing how long each card plays, what days or time the channel plays, and what type of cards are included.
A live channel is ideal for streaming TV by simply configuring it to show a live video stream and EPG data.
Advanced channels offer the most flexibility and are useful when going beyond the standard channels and cards to build complex digital signage solutions, kiosks, and interactive displays.
- Fullscreen playlist
- Advanced multi-zone layouts
- Live streams/IPTV
- Channel grouping for fast deployment to devices/enterprise TV
- Channel import from gallery
- Content ordering, scheduling, dayparting, and tagging
- Channel preview
- Publish to devices, users, enterprise messaging apps, and a URL
- Channel publishers & editors
- Content approvals