Features and Description
Extend Appspace digital signage feeds to your Solstice Pods to get more out of your meeting spaces. Appspace is an easy-to-use software platform that allows you to publish on-brand messaging using customizable HTML card templates.
This integration gives you the ability to show easy-to-create, HTML-based signage channels on Solstice displays not in active use for wireless collaboration. Solstice displays in huddle spaces, meeting rooms, and transitional spaces become digital signage endpoints for communicating company announcements, events, and other valuable information without the need to deploy additional signage hardware.
Turning your Solstice Pod into a digital signage media player is as simple as:
- Creating a digital signage feed using Appspace.
- Enabling the digital signage capability in Solstice.
- Registering your Pod as a player in Appspace.
- Appspace 7.0 or higher
- Solstice Gen2i or Gen3 Pod
- Solstice Dashboard
- Access allowed through your firewall for:
- Google Chrome web browsers
- Network ports 80 and 443