Waste & Recycling
Features and Description
The Waste & Recycling feed is available when you add Industry Feeds to your account. Click on the “Contact Sales” button above to learn more. The Waste & Recycling feed automatically streams 4 videos every day to your targeted screens and devices.
- Reinforces required OH&S annual training topics
- Targets key safety issues of waste hauling and processing
- Covers key DOT and FMCSA standards
- Supports ISO 45001:2018 communication and awareness requirements
- Promotes balanced Total Worker Approach
- Follows National Safety Council Observance Calendar
- Uses straightforward language and eye-catching animations to drive messages home
Backovers | CSA Basics | Customer Location Safety | Danger Zone Awareness | Distracted Driving | Handholds | Hazardous Conditions | Heat Safety | Heavy Machinery | Landfill Regulations | Packer Hazards | Pedestrian Safety | Ride-on Safety | Roll-off Safety | Rural Roads | Scavenging | Safe Backing | Secure Load | Slow Down to Get Around | Tipping Area Safety
When paired with the OH&S Channel, the Waste and Recycling feed is part of your foundational safety communication program.